CBD oil in Dublin 2023?
Can i buy cannabis oil in Dublin?
Then it is wise to read yourself a little about CBD. 420 Dutch Highlife sells it all CBG oil, CBN oil. CBC oil and cannabidiol But what is the difference between these oils? We try to explain this question to you in simple jip-and-janneke language:
What is CBD oil in Dublin?
Extensive and clear explanation in Dutch we call it jip and janneke language.
CBD is the abbreviation of cannabidiol and, like THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is an extremely important component that can be found in cannabis (both in hemp and cannabis plants).
This component, which can proudly say that it belongs to the so-called cannabinoid list, has a wide range of interesting properties for both humans and animals.
Can CBD make me high in 2023?
However, CBD does not leave the consumer feeling stoned or high. Here you have to go to the cannabinoid THC, which is responsible for a stoned feeling. The fact that cannabidiol cannot cause a psychoactive effect is a very big advantage for us humans. All daily activities can be continued without any problems. CBD has the property of enhancing THC, did you know that?
Despite the fact that cannabidiol was completely unknown to many not too long ago, we will tell you it is not a recently discovered substance. CBD was isolated from cannabis as early as 1940.
Unfortunately More than 20 years later, in 1963, the Israeli chemist and professor Raphael Mechoulam, together with his colleague Yuval Shvo, was able to map out the correct structural formula of cannabidiol.
Genius men! #One_Love. In recent years, however, it has only become known that CBD can have many useful applications, which means that CBD oil has conquered the world in a short time!
CBD is an active cannabinoid in cannabis Dublin
In addition to CBD, CBC, CBG & CBN, there are at least 100 other active cannabinoids dancing around in cannabis plants to help humanity! All these plant cannabinoids are called phytocannabinoids, derived from the Greek phyton, meaning plant.
The unique thing about phytocannabinoids is that they have the same properties as certain substances that are naturally present in our body, the so-called endocannabinoids. Substances such as the well-known THC and the increasingly popular CBD, mimic these endogenous substances.
420 Dutch Highlife CBD oil 12% is a high-quality oil based on a “full spectrum” extract.
This means that our oil not only contains CBD in our oil, but also many other important cannabinoids.
Cannabis oil can i use for?
Cannabis oil, also known as CBD oil or hemp oil, can be used for various purposes. Here are some of the common uses of cannabis oil:
- Pain relief: Cannabis oil is often used to alleviate pain and inflammation caused by various conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and chronic pain.
- Anxiety and depression: CBD oil may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression by interacting with serotonin receptors in the brain.
- Cancer-related symptoms: Some research suggests that cannabis oil may help alleviate symptoms associated with cancer treatment, such as nausea, vomiting, and pain.
- Acne: CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce acne.
- Neuroprotective properties: CBD oil may have neuroprotective properties and may help protect the brain from damage caused by conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Heart health: Some research suggests that cannabis oil may help reduce blood pressure and may have a positive effect on heart health.
- Sleep disorders: CBD oil may help promote better sleep by reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation.
Our 420 Dutch Highlife CBD oil in Dublin contains:
* CBD * CBD-V *THCV * CBC * CBG
But the terpenes, flavonoids and phenols are also present in the oil. This ensures that the product retains its natural flavors and scents as much as possible. 420 Highlife CBD oil in Dublin is also available in 5% and 8% in 10 ml bottles in addition to the 12%.
During the production of our 420 Highlife CBD Oil, the very latest techniques are used, this ensures that all valuables from the hemp as the seeds are preserved. The hemp flowers of buds are carefully cold extracted with a soft modern Co² technique. This oil is rich in various cannabinoids.
Positive characteristics of CBD oil in Dublin
Cannabidiol has many positive characteristics. Moreover, the lack of psychoactivity (in the sense of no euphoric or mind-altering effect) makes it suitable for use in animals, children or the elderly and those who prefer not to get high. Following are some beneficial features:
Natural product from hemp plants Completely legal and freely available.
Can be used for a long time if you keep it in the dark in the closet.
Doesn’t give you nasty addictions that you can’t get rid of. Does not cause a stoned feeling.
Has no psychoactive influence on your life. Is experienced by the body as the body’s own substance and can help you fight all kinds of nasty diseases. Can also be used on children and animals.
* Difficultly soluble in water (polar) * Melting point: 66°C / 151°F * Boiling point 180°C / 356°F (range: 160 – 180°C) * Good soluble in alcohol and isopropyl alcohol (limited polar) * Easily soluble in butane, propane, CO2, olive oil (non-polar)
Have we aroused your interest? And you wanna now more information about:
And if you want to discuss this with other stoners, check out our:
If you prefer to get in touch with us directly!
‘T 420 Dutch Highlife Team!!