HOW IS CANNABIS BANNED?
The year is 1914. The years of WWI and the farmers who grew “cannabis” in exchange for US dollars… Keep this in mind and keep reading.Industrial hemp is not just an agricultural plant.
It is the antidote to oil and the dollar.
1. One hectare of cannabis produces as much oxygen as 25 hectares of forest.
2. Again, one hectare of cannabis can produce as much paper as four hectares of trees.
3. While cannabis can be turned into paper 8 times, wood can be turned into paper 3 times.
4. Hemp grows in 4 months, wood in 20-50 years.
5. Cannabis is a real radiation trap.
6. Cannabis can be grown anywhere in the world and needs little water. Since it can keep insects away, it also doesn’t need pesticides.
7. If hemp-made textiles become generalized, the pesticide industry could disappear completely
8. The first jeans are made with hemp; even the word “KANVAS” is the name given to the hemp products . Hemp is also an ideal plant for containing ropes, laces, purses, shoes and hats.
9. Reduces the effects of chemotherapy and radiation in the treatment of cannabis, AIDS and cancer; it is used in at least 250 diseases such as rheumatism, heart, epilepsy, asthma, stomach, insomnia, psychology and stiffness of the spine.
10. The protein value of hemp seeds is very high and the two fatty acids they contain are nowhere else in nature.
11. Hemp is even cheaper to produce than soy.
12. Cannabis-fed animals do not require hormonal supplements.
13. All plastic products are made with hemp, and hemp plastic is very easy to return to nature.
14. If the car body is made of hemp, it will be 10 times stronger than steel.
15. It can also be used to insulate buildings; it is durable, cheap and flexible.
16. Soaps and cosmetics made with hemp do not pollute the water, so they are totally environmentally friendly.
In 18th-century America, production was compulsory and the farmers who failed to produce it were imprisoned. But now the situation has been turned on its head. CAUSING?
-W. R. Hearst owned newspapers, magazines and media in the United States in the 1900s. They had forests and made paper. If paper had been made with hemp, he could have lost millions.
-Rockefeller was the richest man in the world; owned an oil company. Biofuel, hemp oil, was, of course, his greatest enemy.
-Mellon was one of the leading shareholders of the Dupont company and had a patent to manufacture plastics from oil products. And the cannabis industry threatened its market.
Mellon later became Secretary of the Treasury to President Hoover. Those big names we talked about in their meetings decided that cannabis was the enemy, and they removed it. Through the media, they have inscribed marijuana into people’s brains as a poisonous substance, along with the word marijuana.
Cannabis drugs were taken off the market, replaced by the chemical drugs used today.
Forests are cut down to produce paper.
Pest poisoning and cancer are on the rise.
And then we fill our world with plastic waste, harmful waste…